- Are you torn between the world of consulting, the excitement of start-ups and the stability of corporate life?
- Are you curious, and do you want to keep learning whilst getting real business building experience?
- Do you want to be an integral part of a thriving business disrupting the market it operates in?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking to hire high energy, motivated and curious talent to join portfolio of businesses at Blenheim Chalcot, the UK’s most successful venture builder.
Blenheim Chalcot has businesses with offices across the globe in London, New York and Mumbai to name a few, offering a diverse and multicultural landscape for all employees to learn and grow within.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree (in any discipline)
- Experience in research analytics would be advantageous
- A passion for technology and disruption, with experience in or ambitions to build your own venture in the future
- Emotional intelligence and be compassionate and supportive in nature
- Give evidence of the ability to be a self-starter and be able to adapt to multiple roles in a variety of high-pace environments
- A passion for building your network and capacity to work well with colleagues and stakeholders at C-suit and executive levels
When embarking on a career within our portfolio you will be exposed to an environment unlike any other and being part of the Pioneer programme you have the opportunity to support this business through a continuously evolving period of growth. Alongside having access to the learning materials and experts around you across the portfolio to help you set up you own career adventure.
The concept of ‘career adventuring’ is founded on developing your skills and providing you with the necessary tools, coupled with your own personal resilience and attitude to work. This approach is at the heart of BC’s portfolio wide training and development vision, and both your venture and the BC L&D team are committed to working with you to help you excel.
- Be an employee of one of our businesses to identify and map out key internal and external business processes, identifying problem areas and provide effective solutions.
- Create and design sustainable operating models for the business and clients, deliver solutions & services working with a range of teams, including sales, marketing, content and design.
- Identify, establish and build strong internal partnerships and revenue-generating external partnerships, while rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to achieve the goals.
- Take part in a variety of informal learning and networking events, which brings groups of people working in the same field together across our ventures, charities and other external organisations.
- Additional learning and development programmes, managed and run by our edtech businesses within the portfolio for which all employees are eligible.
Blenheim Chalcot is the UK’s leading digital venture builder. We build tech businesses that disrupt and transform sectors. We invest more than just funds, we invest our knowledge and experience, our ideas and our infrastructure.
Our ventures are at the forefront of a multitude of industries covering GovTech, FinTech, EdTech, Media, Sport, Charity and more. You may have heard of some of our growing businesses such as Agilisys, ClearScore, Hive Learning, Avado and the Rajasthan Royals.
Our portfolio represents sales of over £400 million, £1bn of assets under management, more than 3,000 employees and a successful track record of over 40 companies. We currently have a portfolio of 19 companies varying in stage from seed to venture to growth.
Impact Beyond Profit
Building profitable digital businesses isn’t our sole focus. We are also involved in a range of charitable activities – with colleagues engaged in mental health initiatives, the education of girls in the developing world, building 21st-century youth facilities in deprived areas, and supporting charities with the use of digital technologies.
Please visit https://www.blenheimchalcot.com/charities for more information.
Our culture across the portfolio is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We have a rigorous recruitment process which we use for all our roles to ensure we attract the very best and diverse talent.
This will involve an initial telephone conversation, followed by a panel interview and a case study where you will meet with that businesses management team and the Chief Operating team over 2 stages. We aspire for every person invited into an interview to find the process as interesting and engaging as we no doubt will.
We believe passionately in building a diverse and inclusive environment where people are valued and celebrated because of their differences. We are committed to creating a place where our values are truly represented, and people can perform at their very best - a place where everyone feels they have an equal opportunity to belong and bring their full, authentic selves to work. We're determined to maximise the diversity of our workforce and actively encourage applicants from anyone and everyone.